Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG - ones that purr Next: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: Pumas

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:37:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Allan Goodall wrote:

>All this denegration against my poor Phalon ground troops. I suppose
>this is because most SG2 armies are scared stiff to meet them on the
>table. (Do I really need to point out that they are masters at baiting
>the enemy into encirclements, reaching around the flanks, and
>attacking them from the rear?)

Of course the Phalons are masters of double entendres...

>Since it's probably going to be ages before Jon creates Phalon ground
>vehicles,

...in 15mm and 6mm scales. He already has them in 25mm :-/

What I want to know is when the *6mm* Phalons will be available? <G>
(And
no, I don't think I can sculpt 6mm Phalon infantry...)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG - ones that purr Next: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: Pumas