Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:00:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

John K Lerchey wrote:

> I'd be happy to put them onto my web server, and will even dedicate a
> page to gzg models if you like.
>
> :)
>
> So, now that you're making new vehicles, will they become available in

> 6mm??
>
> Thanks!
>
> John
>
> John K. Lerchey
> Assistant Director for Incident Response
> Information Security Office
> Carnegie Mellon University

John,

Your email and Jon Tuffley's arrived in my mailbox at the same time, so
I didn't even get more than a minute to bask in the wonderful glow of
news of new 15mm vehicles before I had to hear you ask if they were
going to be available in 6mm. Don't you have enough choices in 6mm?

Take a look around at 15mm vehicles, there's next to nothing
commercially available for science fiction. Oh sure, you can convert
Roco minitanks or use QRF modern stuff, or paint up some matchbox
vehicles, or even scratchbuild. I'm talking about off the shelf ready to

go type stuff. You've got Old Crow, DLD, Brigade (which is too small in
my opinion unless you're using "true 15's" like Stuart Murray does), oh
and one offering (at present) from GZG. The fact that anyone is doing
more 15mm scifi vehicles is *big news*. The fact that GZG is doing it is

even *bigger news*. I am slightly dissapointed to hear that the first
offerings are tracked vehicles and a walker. I'd love to hear news of
K'Vrak grav tanks and APC's or the OUDF grav stuff in 15mm. I like the
"higher tech" vehicles, as anyone who was nice enough to compliment me
on my old Martian Metals grav tank at GZG ECC IX will tell you. I'm
confused as to why Jon is sculpting new vehicles in 15mm when he's got a

whole bunch of 25's that he could convert.

Next time give us 15mm fans a little breathing room before you jump in
asking about 6mm. 8-)

-Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)