Prev: RE: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:38:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

On 3/17/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:11:09 -0500
> From: Adrian <adrian@stargrunt.ca>

> Playing in his games, you sort of get the impression that Stuart uses
> very fast and loose set of rules that are "codified" in his head, and
then
> flex and bend as needed to make the story more interesting...

Thanks, Adrian (and everyone else who responded).

The reason I asked is that he has some ideas that match what I've been
doing in Hardtack (American Civil War Stargrunt, which I'm in the
process of refining and making more of a 19th century rule set).
Laserlight and I are looking at playing a game of Hardtack by e-mail.

Allan
--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX