Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

Re: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:18:37 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

> I don't think Stuart is a list member, so I'm wondering if anyone  who
was in either of his games could clue me into any rules changes/
shortcuts that Stuart uses to move the game along.

He usually has multiple actions going on at once -- "Brits, take two
actions"--and he doesn't hesitate to say "Take your action or lose it."
As far as moving the game along quickly, that's it.

He encourages you to take interesting (Cinematic) actions and has
interesting characters, which makes it fun but desnt inherently make it
faster. And, as Damond mentioned, Stuart uses about a 5:1 ratio of men
to figures--for instance, I had a sepoy company which had, IIRC, 16
figures, and would in reality have had about 80 men.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX