Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance

RE: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:17:23 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance

Tom wrote on 03/14/2006 11:56:43 AM:

***
> Well, that's one fellow's website and one fellow's
> opinions.  He's put
> some work into it, but we're all free to decide for
> ourselves if it fits
> the game universe we play in.

Exactly what I intended to say, but put poorly. I meant to emphasize
that
even the suppostion that fuel support, however logical, isn't even for
sure
by the new ships, as they could just as easily be strictly commercial,
UNLESS someones finds something I missed. Always a possibility, and one
want to be called on. ;->=

> I guess Grant can be reassured he didn't miss a major GZG posting or
> publication.

Bothersome to me is that I obviously missed at least one posting to the
list, as I didn't see the original note. However, thank goodness for the
archive!

Mr. Brewer, can you clarify 'what SSD?' and which figs are those to
which
you refer?

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance