Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26 Next: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 28

From: Glenn Wilson <warbeads@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:50:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 28

several times that the 'high flying bird' image for cartography was used
to confirm an Intelligence issue but you'd have to take my word on it.
But that's still not geosynchronous... and I won't go there about
resolution now, much less in the future.

gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu wrote:	 <snip>
  ------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:27:57 -0800
From: Tony Christney
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Definitely not talking about geosynchronous satellites. Their orbits
are much too
high to be effective at surveillance, i.e. sub 2 meter photography.

Tony C.

On 8-Mar-06, at 2:19 PM, Glenn Wilson wrote:

> UAVs and satellites fulfill different functions.  Also, are we talking

> geosynchronous (spelling) satellites?

End of Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 28

Gracias,

  Glenn Wilson

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26 Next: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery