Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26

Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 02:47:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

At a convention, where folks may not be familiar with
the rules and the ramifications of a continued
firefight, this might be a good place for the referee
to step in and "strongly suggest" that one side seek
cover.

This might be enough to address Grants' concerns. It
certainly helps that it is being brought up and so
will make it easier to identify if and when it
happens.

Bob Makowsky