Prev: Re: [GZG] Primers Next: Re: [GZG] Primers

Re: [GZG] Primers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:21:33 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Primers

Not a painter, but basically a clear acrylic, Futura floor polish is
often
used, mixed with a bit of paint, slopped over a basic painted fig, and
maybe lightly wiped with a rag; the shading CAN be amazing. Depends on
the
basic paint scheme and 'shadow' paint used.

A variation I've been seeing lately is using furniture varnish. Seems
more
apropos for historicals... *shrug*

The_Beast