Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: RE: [GZG] DSIII q

RE: [GZG] DSIII q

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:19:26 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] DSIII q

sector/company/platoon commands you encounter the
same issue of people sitting around - units at the front can be shaken
more quickly than units to the rear, but units to the rear don't really
see more action.  Both shaken and rear units will suffer some form of
inaction at some point. Only a small section of active units will be in
play on any given turn.  By dividing commands, you have only re-arranged
the problem, not really solved it and insert more issues (i.e. who is in
actual command of the company?	What kind of obligation do other
commanders have in following the orders of the company commander?) And
you will probably find that people will be constantly asking if they can
transfer commands. (You may find that people are more willing to run a
whole company that sits, but is completely under their control rather
than have to share or compromise their command structure.)

--Binhan