Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] Primers

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:58:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

Hey all:

I'd like to get a copy of this reference sheet as well.

Also, as much as I realize that FTIII is the discussion de jour, I think
we ought to give some serious attention to FMAS and see about getting it
into a final form for future publication. We've been playtesting these
rules for years now and I'd hate for it remain in that state. What more
do we have to test? What issues need to be resolved? Also, I think it
would help if we pooled the necessary rules together so we don't have to
go hunting through the achieves to piece together previous past
postings.

Thanks,

Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] Primers