Prev: RE: [GZG] [Painting] primer Next: Re: [GZG] Primers

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:52:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

> Actually, at the Battle of Titan, I found the low starting velocity of
> the Kra'vak dictated they make the first battle pass head-on at the
> human forces, and the humans declined a second pass, effectively
> negating the points they spent on advanced drives and bringing it
right
> back to a 1:1 fight.	But that's a one-sided opinion.

   Actually, I disagree.  Those advanced drives allowed the Kravak to
keep the
 K-guns in action in the second turn of firing where more than a few of
the
 ESU and NI main weapons had no target.

> And I thought Jerry Cantrill's dice were as hot as or hotter than
> Carl's.  But Jerry's cut from the quiet gentleman mould, while Carl's
> more flamboyant.

   Jerry's dice were hotter in the first turn.	Carl just had better
arcs with
 targets in the second round, so he managed to catch up in the damage
caused.
 Fortunately you guys kept ships on either side of the NSL allowing them
 use all their weapons.

   I find the UN ships to be a lot of fun, but boy are they an all or
nothing
 force.  They seem to draw a *lot* of fire, so if your few fire dice
don't hit
 early, you're not going to hit at all.

  grant

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Painting] primer Next: Re: [GZG] Primers