Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII

RE: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:52:53 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

Actually, at the Battle of Titan, I found the low starting velocity of
the Kra'vak dictated they make the first battle pass head-on at the
human forces, and the humans declined a second pass, effectively
negating the points they spent on advanced drives and bringing it right
back to a 1:1 fight.  But that's a one-sided opinion.

And I thought Jerry Cantrill's dice were as hot as or hotter than
Carl's.  But Jerry's cut from the quiet gentleman mould, while Carl's
more flamboyant.

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII