Prev: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer Next: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 07:28:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

> >OK, that's what I was looking for.  The bottom line is
> that it  >sounds like you can perform multiple actions,
> but you can't combine  >two movement or shooting actions
> in the same activation.  Correct?

I don't recall what I've mentioned on which list, but...we
had lots of debate on what happens if Adrian has used his
actions and Jim activates, walks around the corner, and
knocks Adrian in the head. At present, Jim can do this at
zero risk, even if Adrian was spraying SMG fire past that
corner a moment ago.  Overwatch looks like a solution but
it's not really satisfactory.  My idea (swiped from DS3) was
to make a snapshot a zero-phase action, which means you can
shoot whie moving, and have a QD-based chance to shoot in
response every time someone moves into your LOS. This
assumes you have a multi-shot weapon--I wouldn't allow it
with, say, a TOW launcher.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer Next: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)