Prev: [GZG] Minis cases Was: DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: damosan@c...
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:52:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: "Derek A. Rogillio" <derek@rogillio.net>

> Just to make sure I have this right ...

Indy answered this for me.

> OK, that's what I was looking for.  The bottom line is that it sounds
> like you can perform multiple actions, but you can't combine two
> movement or shooting actions in the same activation.	Correct?

The bottom line, per the rules, is that each model can perform two
actions per activation.  A wounded model may perform a single action
plus a free "ouch" action.  :)

These two actions can be whatever you'd like.

That's the "by the book" version.

I like cinematic displays of gunfire....or throwing grenades like grass
seed.  So I'll allow a player to combine shooting and movement into a
single action if they want but penalize the shooting portion
dramatically.  This is just my FMA-S hack -- other folks have their own.

When in doubt just fudge it and/or consult Stargrunt.

--
Damo

Prev: [GZG] Minis cases Was: DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer