Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: [GZG] [Painting] primer

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:58:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

> damosan@comcast.net wrote:
>
> > With that said...
> >
> > If you have enough stress markers the chance of passing your
activation
> test becomes as close to zero as you can get.  The affect is worse
than it
> was in the '99 set.
>
> Just to make sure I have this right ... each time you are stressed you
> get a marker.  When the model tries to activate, a test must be made
> modified by the number of stress markers.  If the model passes the
test,
> the stress counters go away and it can make actions normally.  If the
> model doesn't pass the test, they don't get their normal activation.
> Does a failure mean a rout, or just a loss of activation?

In this system a failure means the unit drops to Shaken, not stirred. If
already Shaken, then Run Away (and if in a ruined city environment, hope
not
to get dragged through a broken window by a hiding Alien within, never
to be
seen by your comrades again...).

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: [GZG] [Painting] primer