Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep and Cheese don't mix........ Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII

Re: [GZG] DSIII

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 04:27:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII

> For the show, I packed the infantry into VHS tape boxes lined with
> foam.  They feel a bit too flimsy to me, and I worry that they'll pop
> open. Thus, the pistol cases.

The pistol cases makes excellent storage for 15mm or 25 mm figures also,

but there are some issues with them.  A few years ago we had two
Lancaster Police officers come to the convention and walk around.  They
were pleasant and patient, but we think that someone saw all the pistols

cases and had the Poilce come over to check us out.

:-)

It sure beats having the woman evangelist or the homeless guy come
through.

Jon

Prev: Re: [GZG] Sheep and Cheese don't mix........ Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII