Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

[GZG] GZG SCC 2006 - Falster (3 stargrunt II games with pictures+ 1 extra)

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:24:14 +0100
Subject: [GZG] GZG SCC 2006 - Falster (3 stargrunt II games with pictures+ 1 extra)

So what is this you may ask.... well we wouldn't stand in the shadow of
all those people going to the GZG ECC, so we decided to do our own
private convention. 3 men all in all!

So here is the result.. 3 games of Stargrunt played during this last
Saturday.. I have commented on the two games I played in, and hoping
that Mark or Graham will comment the one they played..

As a final bonus we have pictures and comments on me and Marks game from

yesterday at the club as well..

Enjoy! Comments are welcome!

GZG SCC 2006 games:
Game 1:
http://www.twins4ever.dk/cougarscorner/index.php?showtopic=209

Game 2:
http://www.twins4ever.dk/cougarscorner/index.php?showtopic=210

Game 3:
http://www.twins4ever.dk/cougarscorner/index.php?showtopic=211

And the bonus game:
http://www.twins4ever.dk/cougarscorner/index.php?showtopic=212

And a bit more bonus:
http://www.twins4ever.dk/cougarscorner/index.php?showforum=45

Grahams homemade Grav bikes..

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish