Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: "Derek A. Rogillio" <derek@r...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:44:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

laserlight wrote:

> I'd suggest something like what JohnL and Indy were showing
> us Friday night.  If someone shoots at you, make a stress
> test.  If you blow it, you have to dive for cover or
> otherwise disengage--or perhaps, if you're untrained, just
> sit there and quiver.  I tried something like that in FMA
> Sheep but we didn't have as much fratricide as I'd hoped
> for, so I don't have an opinion on how well it worked.

Yes, that mechanic seemed to work well.  Every time something happens
you add more stress which makes it more difficult to make the test.  If
you're getting fired at by multiple opponents the stress goes up.  A
failed stress check reduces your morale state, which in turn could make
you get into cover, fall back, or run away.

> I can send my "One Page FMAS Quick Reference Sheet", if you
> like.

I would definitely be interested in seeing it if you don't mind sending
it to me.  Thanks for the advice and help!

-Derek

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII