Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

[GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 01:26:46 -0500
Subject: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

First off let me say two things:

1) Jon, I'm still sending you the photos on CD. I plan send them
priority mail tommorow.

2) I apologize to all the Vacc heads. I only have one photo of the
father/son vacc heads. All of my other pictures are GROPOS stuff. I'm
more interested in GROPOS stuff right now and figured someone else
(Jerry) could take those photos. Also, I wish I'd taken more pictures of

people. Looking at them now, the most interesting pics are those of
people deep in thought while playing. I personally love the pic of
Stuart playing "Destroy all FOGRES".

I have not captioned them. I'm sure everyone can figure out what game
they are. If I find the time I'll put up some captions.

Here's the link to my photos.

http://www.avempire.org/~clambo/GZGECCIX/index.html

If you click on a thumbnail you get the 800 x 600 version, if you click
again you get the 1800 x 1200 version (the original). If you want a copy

of the original, just right click "save as."

If you really have too much time you can go to my home page at
http://www.avempire.org/~clambo

-Mark "Clambo" Kinsey

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX