Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006

Re: [GZG] Quotes

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:47:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quotes

>1. At one point, there is a nameless 'he' in one of Adrian's quotes.
But
>he uses the words
>linear and engineer in describing the thinking so I'm pretty sure I
know
>exactly who he
>has in mind, having been accused of being 'such an engineer', etc.
several
>times by the
>luminary known as Adrian.

Linear thinking engineer... that would be you.	;-)

>PS: Please Wish Adrian A Happy Birthday (this Tuesday past)! He's just
>turned 40! And he
>doesn't look a year over 37!
>
>(That's what you get for talking about me when I'm not around, smart
guy)

You suck, by the way.

;-P

(Just turned 37... honest!)

>(We all knew what he *meant* to say was a D7 was represented on a D14
with
>two sides for
>each value... but that ain't what it sounded like...)

I knew what I meant.  You all were just stupid.  Foolish not to have
your
telepathy working...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4 Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006