Prev: [GZG] [OT] Address change Next: RE: [GZG] [SG2] Terrain layout

[GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:12:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology

Hi All,

I just purchased (ok, I purchased them a while ago - I just cracked open

the box again last night) some Brigade ESU (French) ground forces for
Dirtside.  I'm making a small Foriegn Legion task force.

I've seen the ship design types for FT, but those don't necessarily have

any real impact on what the "armies" use.  So, I'm wondering if the SG
folks out there (I don't play SG) could provide any guidance on relative

firepower, weapon types used, squad organization, etc. for the FSE?

The vehicles I'm using are all hover-based, and consist of tanks, APCs,
APCs with support turrets, ACPs with missile turrets, and hover
artillery
and ammo carriers.  I'm likely to pull some other, non-Brigade minis out

to make some scout vehicles, but they'll be hover as well.

Any guidance on likely weapons and design style would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: [GZG] [OT] Address change Next: RE: [GZG] [SG2] Terrain layout