Prev: [GZG] GZG IX AAR Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:27:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR

> less than *three* FT games over the weekend!	(okay, one was an
EarthForce
> SourceBook game - still FT in nature :-) ).I managed to not lose *all*
my
> ships. And even hit a few times (though wait for the quote board; some
of i=
> was...sad ;-) ). The first FT game I couldn't hit the broadside of a
barn
> from the inside.

    That is quite the understatement.  Quite frankly had Indy thrown his
dice
  into the air, I don't think they would have hit the floor, let alone
the
  other team!  :-)   If I recall correctly, he fired 5 or 6 pulse
torpedoes in
  the two turns he lived.  He managed to hit with 1 and only for 1
point.	On
  the other hand, he was rolling 6's real well on threshold rolls.  Even
worse,
  he was my ally, not my opponent!  Considering I wasn't hitting well
with the
  fighters either, we did well to pull it to a minor loss.

   grant

Prev: [GZG] GZG IX AAR Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - a bit of an AAR