Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD... Next: Re: [GZG] Quick Request before ECC

[GZG] Quick Request before ECC

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:08:52 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Quick Request before ECC

Hi everyone.

Is there a website out there that has the Fleetbook SSDs for download
(main ships and variants)?  I have a game Sat AM that I'd like to print
out sheets for.  I know Fleetbook 1 and 2 are available for download,
but I'm rushing/lazy right now and was looking for something easy to
pull.  So, am looking for Fleetbook 1 SSDs.

If not, no sweat, I'll just make some up over lunch.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can at ECC.

Mike Hudak
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Unrant....DLD... Next: Re: [GZG] Quick Request before ECC