Prev: [GZG] Re: ECC..... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:39:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 38

"I thought that today's Larry Leadhead cartoon was
funny and apt for this group."

I don't get why it is funny or apt. I saw nothing
about sheep...

    Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

 My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

 Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: [GZG] Re: ECC..... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: OT: Rant, DLD being as slow as dogsnot.......long