Prev: Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon Next: RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

[OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:29:08 -0600
Subject: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon

Reminds me of the epidode where the M.A.S.H. doctors were treating Brit
soldiers' foot problems, such as inflammed blisters, sub rosa, because
there was a stigma in their own service. Natch, the Brit doctors
returned
the favor, but for VD treatments. Something about an organizational
culture
difference.

Never tracked down if that was accurate, if only for the Korean conflict
period, but was an illuminating story, true or otherwise.

Damned if I can come up with scenerio suggestions, though...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon Next: RE: [OT] National Services' differences Re: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon