Prev: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon Next: Re: [GZG] KV inbound to ECC in force

[GZG] KV inbound to ECC in force

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:35:10 -0500
Subject: [GZG] KV inbound to ECC in force

Noam,

Tom M. asked me to recruit some KV. I did. Not being a vacc head, I'm
not sure exactly
what we've got so please bring various SSDs as all I'll have is ships. I
think there are
several BBs, SDN, CVA, etc. Might be a bit short on fighters if one of
them is a CVA, but
I'm sure someone can donate some fighter groups. Since I don't know what
I've got, I don't
know the point total, but I'd guess there are about 8+ majorly large
capships in the mix
(BB+) and a few smaller ships. Probably don't have too many cruisers and
such. Anyway, it
should help out. Just hunt me up.

When's the game? I'm going to be sleeping late Saturday to get ready for
my night game, so
if you want to catch up with me Friday, that'd probably be for the best.

TomB

Prev: [GZG] Larry Leadhead cartoon Next: Re: [GZG] KV inbound to ECC in force