Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: [GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:04:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

   Noam,

     Just in case I don't have time to mail later, this is what I'm
bringing
   that you can use.  I'll also have a couple of starmats if you need
them.  I
   should have enough fighters for most of the carriers, but might be a
bit
   short if you use all 3 ESU carriers (I should have enough UN fighters
   make up the gap though).

    grant

ESU

	1 x Konstatin		CVA
	2 x Tsiolkovsky 	CVL
	1 x Rostov		BDN
	1 x Petrograd		BB
	1 x Manchuria		BC
	1 x Voroshilev		CA
	1 x Gorshkov		CA
	1 x Beijing/B		CE
	2 x Tibet		CL
	2 x Volga		SDD
	2 x Warsaw		DD
	2 x Novgorod		FF
	6 x Nanuchka		Cor
	4 x Lenov		SC

	27 total

KRAVAK

	1 x Do'San		CVL
	1 x Lo'Vok		BDN
	1 x Ko'Vol		BB
	1 x Ti'Dak		BC
	1 x Va'Dok		CA
	1 x Si'Tek		PC
	1 x Vo'Bok		CL
	1 x Di'Tok		HDD
	2 x Da'Kak		HFF
	3 x Ka'Tak		Cor
	3 x Lu'Dak		SC

	17 total   (plus fighters)

NAC

	1 x Avalon		BDN
	1 x Inflexible		CVL
	1 x Victoria		BB
	1 x Majestic		BC
	1 x Vandenburg	CA
	1 x  (Old Escort Cruiser)
	1 x Huron		CL
	2 x (Old DD)
	2 x Tacoma		FFH
	2 x Minerva		FF
	3 x Arapaho		Cor
	3 x Harrison		SC

	19 total

UNSC

	1 x Constellation	CVH
	1 x Star		CVL
	1 x Comet		CVE
	1 x Sea 		BDN
	2 x Luna		BB
	1 x Point		BC
	2 x River		CA
	1 x Storm		SC
	1 x Bay 	CE
	3 x Mountain		CVL
	6 x Lake		DD
	2 x Hunter		FF
	2 x Lawkeeper		PC
	3 x Warrior		BCor
	3 x Hermes		DC

	30 total (+ 8 standard fighter groups and 8 heavy/attack/etc.
groups)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: [GZG] [GZG ECC] The Devil Is In The Details