Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:10:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

On 2/22/06, Noam Izenberg <Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> ECC'ers
>
> Work has been hammering me hard enough that I have not managed to
> corral borowed fleets for the battle of Titan.

I hear ya. I'vee been hammered hard this week, enough that I'm still
struggling to find time to get my stuff together. :-/

I have a plea for Vac-
> heads who are going: If you can stuff an extra fleet in your kit when
> you pack for ECC, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm leaning towards
> 2000 point fleets now for the game, mostly BC and heavier units. I'm
> perfectly happy to proxy ships if there's only BC to take a BB's
> place, etc...
>
> The real thing I'm short of is KV - I need around 9000 CPV of KV
> ships (Cruisers and heavier) and I only own a few DD's and smaller.
> Again, I don't need X ships of Y class, but I do need something. I
> know some people have mentioned they have some (and some will be
> bringing to support other games. If I can get an e-mail off line if
> you can bring "an extra couple ships" that might be available for the
> Saturday night game, I would seriously appreciate it. I think I'll
> just have to coordinate it when I'm there.
>
> Other groupings I could use would be NAC, NSL, ESU, UN, Though I
> could proxy for at least one of those in full, if not two.

 Mike Hudak has my NAC and ESU fleets already in his possession, and
will
have them at ECC for the game he'll be running. Ships from this would be
available to you (but not as many heavy ships as you might like;
probably
the most useful would be NAC BBs and BCs).

Of my UN ships, only lighter units are based; the heavier units are
still in
the shipyards. :-(

I have a bunch of Kra'Vak, some heavier units, but not many. I can try
and
dig these up (if I can remember where I put them!) and bring with (come
think of it, I don't remember if I still have my DN or if Aaron Teske
still
has it; I remember he took it to pin together for me a few ECCs ago, but
can't remember if I ever got it back :-/  guess I'll find out tonite
when I
look...).

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help