Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Genghis Con AAR's? Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

[GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

From: Noam Izenberg <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:44:36 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help

ECC'ers

Work has been hammering me hard enough that I have not managed to
corral borowed fleets for the battle of Titan. I have a plea for Vac-
heads who are going: If you can stuff an extra fleet in your kit when
you pack for ECC, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm leaning towards
2000 point fleets now for the game, mostly BC and heavier units. I'm
perfectly happy to proxy ships if there's only BC to take a BB's
place, etc...

The real thing I'm short of is KV - I need around 9000 CPV of KV
ships (Cruisers and heavier) and I only own a few DD's and smaller.
Again, I don't need X ships of Y class, but I do need something. I
know some people have mentioned they have some (and some will be
bringing to support other games. If I can get an e-mail off line if
you can bring "an extra couple ships" that might be available for the
Saturday night game, I would seriously appreciate it. I think I'll
just have to coordinate it when I'm there.

Other groupings I could use would be NAC, NSL, ESU, UN, Though I
could proxy for at least one of those in full, if not two.

Sorry for the late appeal, and I look forward to this weekend!

---

Never say die. I've tried, and it doesn't actually make people
die.	 -     Tom McCudden

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Genghis Con AAR's? Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Battle of Titan Mini Help