Prev: Re: [GZG] TMP scenario design contest--ok with you,Jon? Next: [GZG] A scratchbuilt Ringworld/Halo

Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Models of asteroid ships

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:34:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Models of asteroid ships

Yeah, it's from my neighbor's shrubbery!  Ssssh!!

My entire half of the state is a huge volcanic basin, which has made
finding asteroids a very easy thing.  They're already pitted and
cratered, so I just wash them and seal them with dull-coat, and they're
ready to go.

Thanks,
Andreas

> From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@tiscali.dk>
> Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Models of asteroid ships
>
> Coool ore hauler!!!!! Is it lava stone you have used as ore?

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: [GZG] TMP scenario design contest--ok with you,Jon? Next: [GZG] A scratchbuilt Ringworld/Halo