Prev: [GZG] TMP scenario design contest--ok with you,Jon? Next: Re: [GZG] Models of asteroid ships

[GZG] Models of asteroid ships

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:40:55 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Models of asteroid ships

Some creative type has put together two ships built into asteroids

http://www.starshipmodeler.org/gallery10/pb_020906_asteroid.htm

and put them up on Starship Modeler

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of
our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are
willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we
intend to win, and the others, too.

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: [GZG] TMP scenario design contest--ok with you,Jon? Next: Re: [GZG] Models of asteroid ships