Prev: [GZG] Future history silliness Next: Re: [GZG] Help with SG vehicle design...

Re: [GZG] Help with SG vehicle design...

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:32:15 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Help with SG vehicle design...

Ahh thanks.. so that would be your standard SAW - mounted on the
vehicle.. rgr that...

Brian Burger wrote:
> On 2/15/06, Claus Paludan <cpaludan@tiscali.dk> wrote:
>
>>OK I am trying to construct a datacard for my DLD Bengal Tank.
>>So far it has got a HKP/4 but I want to add some kind of machine gun
>>thingie.....
>>
>>I see a APSW mentioned many places but no stats for it? (and what is
it
>>anyway???).
>>
>>I suppose I should write the machine gun as a standard saw if I use
that
>>(so no FC). But what about the APSW???
>

> APSW = Dirtside II-speak for a machine gun of some sort.
>
> Anti-Personnel Support Weapon, I think it's supposed to stand for.
>
> Brian
> www.warbard.ca/games.html

With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] Future history silliness Next: Re: [GZG] Help with SG vehicle design...