Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

Re: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:06:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] 15mm AT-ST sugegstions sought

That's only about 2", right? I think the object needed is closer to
twice
that.

I'd thought of suggesting Wizkids' Mechwarrior and original BT mechs,
but
dismissed both at too small. I think some of them smaller BT toys that
came
out might be closer in size, but nothing in the right shape.

The_Beast