Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:39:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

--- Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Frits Kuijlman wrote:
>
> > Inire wrote:
> >
> > > i'm going to be in London at the end of the
> month and
> > > thought 'hey! being close to the source, there
> oughta
> > > be a shop that stocks GZG stuff!'
> >
> > Your best bet is to arrange with Jon to have some
> goodies delivered to
> > your hotel.
>
> Delivery and dinner with St. Jon?   Wow, now *that*
> would be cool.
> "Forgive father for I have punned..."

sheepishly, of course...

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

DR650SM "Recon Viggie"/DOD#1890

Seen Serenity yet?
http://www.serenitymovie.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?