Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:08:59 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Thanks for the confirmation! Hasbro has become the 300LB gorilla on this
side, but tends to sell in other shops. That said, even their mass
market
'wargames', such as Risk in many varieties, can be found in toy stores,
book stores, mall kiosks, supermarket super stores...

> Some have a basic selection. In London, the choices are basically:

Ok, this can be REALLY confusing for outsiders...

Metro or London 'proper'?

Oh, and if it weren't for some card games like Yu-Gi-Oh, *shudder*, our
shop would feel like an Evil Empire(tm) outpost. I'd be ungrateful if I
didn't give credit that it keeps the wolves from the door, for the most
part, but I hate things that don't interest me dominating the market.
C'est
la vie!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?