Prev: [GZG] Re: Measurement units Next: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 Random Observations)

Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:01:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

How about Ari Ander? Must be played with an unidentifiable accent: think
Martin Short from Father of the Bride, only tight lipped, quiet but
deadly.

Noam, on the other hand, should be a gleeful mad bomber. I just can't
get
the image of his face over the cotton ball explosions...

As for the hidden name, he's GOT to have something appropriate in all
those
anagrams he drops!

The_Beast