Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Graser-1s again Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

[GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:59:37 -0800
Subject: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]

I need to honor about half a dozen GZGers by having their
names not be in any way associated with FMA Sheep.  They
will be joining JohnA (who is unrelated to Capt John
Matkinson, a Fighting Man of Mars), and Phil Pournelle (who
bears no resemblance to Lt. Purcell, navigator and executive
office of MV Nostradamus). Tom Barclay and I are not
eligible for legal, ethical, moral, social, political,
pychological and legal reasons, but anyone else is fair
game.  your suggestions?

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Graser-1s again Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] [FMASheep]