Prev: RE: [GZG] Where can I post new weapon ideas?.. Next: [GZG] Full Sail 2.0

RE: [GZG] Where can I post new weapon ideas?..

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:11:34 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] Where can I post new weapon ideas?..

With the codicil that anything on the list may be used by Mr. Tuffley in
future versions. I don't know about you, but I'd be tickled to see any
ideas of mine in print, attributed or not, but that's not my cleverness.

Another thing to try is scan the archives for previous suggestions; good
criticism may be out there already, for the folks here have plenty of
suggestions. A bit simpler tack would be to look at Noam's site:
http://nift.firedrake.org/NIFT.html

Check out the Weapon/Defensive System Archive. Plenty of new systems
there,
though I don't think he's updated since 2003.

Finally, have you looked at the new designs for post-FB fleets? If you
go
to the links section off of Ground Zero's site, you can find your way
there, and some new weapons for those new fleets.
http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/
Enter the store.
Links (top of the page)

Jon likes you to drop in and look at the wares, of course. ;->=

The_Beast

Brendan wrote on 01/19/2006 10:18:01 PM:

> This is the place...
>
> If possible, lay it out in a similar format to FTFB, as it
> improves the
> legibility and promotes clear enunciation of your ideas.
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies
***snippage***
> > james worrad