Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:13:24 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Everyone can detect a ship warming up for FTL (at least in the
Tuffleyverse, and typically in most settings), so maybe there's a mode
of the engines you can easily detect which serves as a white flag (such
as FTL and engines gone cold) ?  It would certainly serve our purposes.
Though a ship with no FTL and no engines might still be capable of
shooting, we could say the culture is that they cease shooting or
actively broadcast that they're still in the fight.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding