Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Full Sail and Morale Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

[GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon@g...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:06:26 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Re: Full Sail and Morale

After I first saw Mike Hudak's Full Sail rules, I was so inspired,
I took them and rewrote them (taking the parts I liked, changing
the parts I didn't). To be honest, I don't 100% remember what I
kept and what I dumped (so have no idea how close to the original
it stands).

I just shoved them up on a website:
http://home.comcast.net/~chroniclesfromthepit/FullSail.pdf

I'm sorta in the process of rewriting parts, and making up a ship
gazetter for all of the different types of Pirates of the Spanish Main
ships.

I might even get a chance to try it this Saturday!

Feel free to take a look. Comments are appreciated.

Daryl

p.s. Things I was thinking of changing: allowing type 2 batteries (3
mass though), changing the Crew core system to the Color core system
(i.e. the ship strikes it's colors on a roll of 4,5 or 6)), sail
breakpoints set to (30,50,70,90) instead of (20,40,60,80), allowing
level-1 screens (i.e. strong oak hulls).