Prev: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

RE: [GZG] Full Sail and Morale

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:32:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Full Sail and Morale

I'm still around......	:-)  Swamped right now, but still around.  (Then
again, isn't everyone?)

I have the rules, in word and pdf format.  Who needs them?

Haven't gone over them to tweak them for this year yet, but should be
doing that in the next weekend or so.  But the only change I have in
mind right now is Jon Davis' suggestion to increase the range of the
cannon from 12 to 18 inches.

That, and I'll probably look at shadowing/ramming to see if I can have
it make more sense.

Heh...	I like that....  a mod of a mod......  :-)