Prev: RE: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

RE: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:31:51 -0800
Subject: RE: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX

> Six weeks to go!
>     Anyone know the format for The Cheese Game?

My son suggested Combat Golf.  "Pete putts...but wait! Tiger
breaks through the defenders! Pete moves to block, a niblick
to the head, oh, Tiger nails him with a two-handed mashie!
The putt drops, a beautiful eighteen footer, but Pete is
down, the medics are working...Pete is out of the game, four
under at the fifteenth hole! Moving back to the green at the
eleventh hole--maybe we should call it the "red", with five
ambushes so far..."

Prev: RE: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding