Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:50:29 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX

>Mike Sarno wondered:
> >Anyone know the format for The Cheese Game?
>
>Tony got stuck with it and I believe he's drafted John C to help, so I
>assume it's the same format as two years ago. I brought an Islamic Fed
>squad to that one. I don't recall that there was anything specific
>about designing your squad.  Mostly I recall opening boxes and finding
>a medbot, a gunbot, and getting hit by molten Limburger from the
>heavens.

"I find your lack of cheese...disturbing"

Frankly, I haven't a clue at this point.  I've a terrible confession to
make:

I've not done any miniatures gaming since...well, LAST year's ECC.  And
haven't painted a miniature in almost two years now.  I blame my son,
who --
fortunately for us all -- is far too charming to hold a grudge against.

But damn it all, people!  I'm counting on the lot of you to send me home

filled with inspiration and what-not!

""No!  Alderaan is peaceful, we have no cheese!"

>By the way, I've already told Tony what I'm planning to bring as this
>year's squad. I haven't heard anything coherent from him since then.

I suspect that he's still recovering from Philcon, which he chaired this

year.  And chairmanship of Philcon rarely leaves anyone coherent...or
sane.

Luckily, this is precisely the sort of mental state that leands one to
running a Cheese game.	And me, I've been watching my son at play...and
that's all the inspiration I need for a properly destructive and alien
mind-set.

I will, in any case, seek clarification from Tony this very evening.
May
god have mercy upon all of your souls, as we certainly won't.

"The cheese is strong with this one."

   John C

Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] Six weeks to GZG ECC IX Next: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding