Prev: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: [GZG] I.D.E.A. Inter-Dimensional Earth Alliance.

Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@g...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:56:33 -1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

> I take it that is the sort of gamer with sparkly pink dice?

No no... I have Black Maskirovka dice with the numbers painted black so
can formulate heartbreaking deceptions about what I rolled and then lose
them in the dark when I show off my Glow in the Dark 3D Solar System
planets
(by Great Explorations).

Roleplayers who got into tactical wargaming because of colorfully
> painted 'toy soldiers' or the burning desire to port Star Trek over to
> FT.

Yeah, that's basically me. Only it's porting Battlestar Galactica (both
new
and original) to FT.

The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/maninblack/dg.html

Prev: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: [GZG] I.D.E.A. Inter-Dimensional Earth Alliance.