Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:28:25 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems

I'm not sure you are reading the answers to your post.	I don't think
anyone
is asking for 100% knowledge.

Most people seem to be reacting to the lack of context in your system.
Unless there is an Overriding campaign, games need some framework for
players choices and actions.

Missions (how the real world determines success) are always in context
of
the strategic situation (Paragraph 1 of a field order) and given as a
measurable goal or outcome (Commander's Intent, Paragraph 2).

How the player achieves (or fails to) this is tactics.

Take a look at the scenario generator.	There are solid missions
expressed
in general terms.