Prev: [GZG] Hyperspace? Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Points systems

Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:54:25 +1030
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

system for fleet generation and victory conditions, eg, u roll 1d6 for
how many of what class, say, capital and the like, then you draw that
many cards , the cards can have from 1 to 4 ships on them each , and as
the draw is random, you never know know what you may be getting.
As for the victory conditions, they range from, do more damage to the
enemy than they do to you, to destroy 1 enemy capital ship, this might
not seem fair, but its so much fun and it makes for fantastic game play.