Prev: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios Next: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures

Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:06:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life

On 1/12/06, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:
> G'day,
>
> >  Makes me wonder just which US State Fairs you've visited.
>
> Ohio. I think it was Ohio's at any rate, we certainly started the trip
> in Ohio and I don't remember crossing state lines anywhere - but given
> how much I sleep in cars and the fact they're not exactly marked by
> electrified barbed wire fences I may well have missed a transition ;)

Ah.  Can't speak for Ohio.  I suppose in heavily agricultural states,
the ag exhibits are still big, but I'm willing to bet that aside from
the accents, drop most Americans in the middle of your Ekka and we
would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Prev: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios Next: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures