Prev: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios) Next: RE: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

RE: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios)

From: "Richard CJ" <rcj@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:13:34 -0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios)

Jon,

Given that we're all waiting for FT3, and including the suggestions (all
or
any) included in recent mails on this, and related, topics is only going
delay it, how about saving it all for a dedicated addition, as per the
the
Fleet Books. Sounds to me that you have more than enough content to fill
stand-alone volume.

CJ

Prev: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios) Next: RE: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)