Prev: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)

Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:29:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Army Life

Greetings:

That was an utter hoot. I passed it on to various
ex-Army friends.

As for "Ultimate Force", I haven't come across it (but
then my satellite dish gets something like 500
channels, so it wouldn't surprise me if I've missed
it!).

My first encounter with the young Captain Apollo was
in his previous naval incarnation in the A&E
"Hornblower" series (4th Lt. Archie Kennedy). Not as
good as the film version of O'Brian's "Far Side of the
World", but a good series.

    Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

 My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

 Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems) Next: RE: FT Scenarios (was: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems)