Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures

Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:02:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures

15/25 ratio. My opinion for what its worth, Too much detail in vehicals
or troop equipment makes it hard to paint for the yardstick measure. THe
yardstick rule is at three feet does it look good? If so STOP work and
coat it.
  They don't seem to work in 15MM anymore.

Brian B <brianbinor@gmail.com> wrote:
  OK, so if their bigger stuff isd too clukny for 25mm, how does their
15mm compare to real 25mm?

On 1/10/06, Charles Lee wrote:
> I got some of their vehicals. They are clean and good for detail
painting
> and decals. The ones I got are 15MM.
>

> Richard Kirke wrote:
>
> >Has anyone purchased any of the Pig Iron miniatures, specifically the
> >infantry (not fond of the vehicles)? How do they compare in size to
> >GZG? Are they 25mm or 28mm?
>
> Huge and chunky. Nice detailing, though when I bought mine (last
Salute)
> they had a very small range.
>
> Richard

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures